Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this blog after many nights of thinking, praying and screaming and thinking, praying and screaming all over again. So finally...I have come to the conclusion...I am going NATURAL!!! WHOOO HOOO!

Why? You might ask. Well I don't really have an answer to that question. I know I have always loved the bushy natural look. Also I just want to try something different. I have been getting perms since I was 13 I think. And I knew the chemical damanged my hair but it sooo did the trick.lol.

However I am ready to be chemical free! I am ready to take on this wild journey and become all natural. I am ready to embrace the beauty of being me! Welcome.







Friday, August 5, 2011

Beautiful People use Afro Sheen!! LOL

So I picked out my hair after I took some braids out and was amazed at the length my hair had grew.  Singing "beauti-ful people use afo sheen" You remember the afro sheen commercial back in the day with the black lady with the big afro sitting all straight up like a statue.  Ohhh I found it LOLOLOLOL wow I found it. Check it out!

LoL okay so maybe I still have long way to go before I get a bubble like that lol. And they didn't sing the song at the end. This is soo funny! Stay tune for my version of this commercial lol. This is going to be fun! Anyway I love my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment