Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this blog after many nights of thinking, praying and screaming and thinking, praying and screaming all over again. So finally...I have come to the conclusion...I am going NATURAL!!! WHOOO HOOO!

Why? You might ask. Well I don't really have an answer to that question. I know I have always loved the bushy natural look. Also I just want to try something different. I have been getting perms since I was 13 I think. And I knew the chemical damanged my hair but it sooo did the trick.lol.

However I am ready to be chemical free! I am ready to take on this wild journey and become all natural. I am ready to embrace the beauty of being me! Welcome.







Thursday, May 12, 2011

Okay soo I thought.....

Okay so why did I think I was going to have  little bouncy curly's in my hair that hang at least to my ear. Soo not the case! I don't know what I was thinking. I forget I have n-a-t=u-r-a-l hair, it is not going to hang like permed hair until it is long enough I guess. I was looking in the mirror like.... "okaaay, why is it still sitting on top of my head" lol. However, I do like the do. That hair smoothie make your hair sooo soft.It actually feels like my girls hair when they were baby's. I was trying to think of another hairstyle to do it in, like an up do. I need some step by step tips and ideas. Anywho this is what I came out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment